- Student Life
- Fine Arts
- About CCA
We Occupy the Land!
On June 24, 2014, CCA closed on the Sun Valley Beach property and took possession of the 32 acres of land. Now, with God's help and your support, team Cumberland is ready to move forward and build our future. Here's how you can help:
We need to raise $65,000 by August 15. You may either donate to a specific need as listed below or give a general gift toward the $65,000. Whichever you choose, please make your donation before August 15.
Below is a general list of things that must be done immediately. The cost: $65,000.
- Purchase a lawn tractor for grounds keeping duites
- Facility and property upgrades prior to utilities being turned on
- Install security and safety features
- Coordinate the demolition and removal of selected small structures
- Renovate main entrance building to house a meet and greet room, light office, etc.
- Comply with requirements set forth in closing agreement with Cobb County
- General cleaning and repair of designated areas for immediate usability
- Ensure property and facilities are in compliance with insurance requirements
- General cleaning and hauling off of debris
- Numerous start-up costs and required fees
We are asking you to donate and serve. As the Lord would direct, you may make an online donation toward this project by using the link to the upper right of the page. If you prefer you may mail your donation to: Cumberland Christian Academy, 2356 Clay Road, Austell, GA 30106 and designate your donation to "New property Upgrades."
Join us for one of our work days and serve on a CCA summer work team. The dates and times are Saturday July 12, 19, and August 2 from 9 am to 1 pm. Work days will be well coordinated so as not to waste your valuable time. All necessary equipment to get the job done will be on site upon your arrival. Contact Woody Holyfield at email@example.com.
See our Book of Dreams for detailed drawings, maps, etc.
CCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization, qualifying to receive charitable contributions which are tax deductible at fair market value. CCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization, qualifying to receive charitable contributions which are tax deductible at fair market value.