- Student Life
- Fine Arts
- About CCA
Annual Fund 2014/2015
Praise God that we own 33 acres for an amazing new campus! Now we are ready to begin improvements which will enable us to use the facility for special events as we wait on God to begin construction of new buildings, etc.
This year's goal is $85,000—if each family meets a goal of $375, together we will reach our objective. As always, our letter/pledge campaign is the keystone of our Annual Fund. Each campus has also come up with fun ideas to help students be a part of the vision.
- Establish restrooms, utilities, and a water-tight gathering place for CCA and community picnics
- Prepare cross country course for practices and meets beginning 2015
- Establish a water-tight, climate contolled office
- Begin to meet short and long term county requirements
- Get our message out to the world beyond CCA
- 70% to proposed projects listed above
- 30% to land principal
- October 13-15 Pledge cards and addressed due
- October 14 High School Car Smash kick-off
- Octer 21 Lower School KISS A PIG kick-off
- October 22 Email Campaign
- October 23-24 Letters mailed
- October 23 Middle School Pie in the Face kick-off
- October 30 Lower School cookout orders due
- November 1 Workday at property
- November 3 Parents for Cumberland meeting at Lower School campus
- November 7 KISS A PIG celebration/cookout
- November 13 Middle School Pie Day
- December 12 High School Car Smash
- January 5 Final Appeals
- January 9 Annual Fund Campaign Ends
See our Book of Dreams for detailed drawings, maps, etc.
CCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization, qualifying to receive charitable contributions which are tax deductible at fair market value. CCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization, qualifying to receive charitable contributions which are tax deductible at fair market value.