- Student Life
- Fine Arts
- About CCA
Foundations - Goal $183,000
A Firm Foundation to Build On
Dr. Lee Campbell, Headmaster
Firm foundations…we all need them; no building, no life, no future plan will stand without them; we must always remember that apart from Christ as the cornerstone, life itself is without any real foundation. We have all seen old farmhouses set on solid rock that have endured for years; maybe we have seen modern buildings that have crumbled due to a weak foundation; we are working, with God's help, for a rock solid foundation. Read more
- Preschool: Our smallest students currently walk to lunch in the rain. Please help us connect the preschool building to the cafeteria with an awning.
- Lower School: Our computer students and library visitors are crammed into a single small room; there is no room left to grow. Help us grow while still maintaining smaller class sizes by adding one additional classroom and a computer lab. This will also allow our library to be used exclusively as a library again.
- Middle School: Constructive time outside does a student’s heart good. Improve recreational facilities at the middle school, including a regulation size outdoor basketball court for team practice, recess, and future PE classes.
- High School: Students need opportunities for community and seeing God in His beautiful creation; construct an outdoor classroom and bonfire area for bonfires after games.
- Athletics: End the caravans of cars and pressure for students and parents to drive to every away game by purchasing CCA’s first full size bus.
- CCA Community: Bless the next generation of students; strengthen CCA’s financial foundation as a precursor to future building projects, etc.
- These worthy goals are subject to total funds raised.
CCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization, qualifying to receive charitable contributions which are tax deductible at fair market value. CCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization, qualifying to receive charitable contributions which are tax deductible at fair market value.