To schedule an interview call 678-426-1600 Ext 1.
• Enrollment of new and returning students for the fall term begins February 2015. Existing families are given placement preference through March 5, 2015.
• There is a non-refundable $25 application fee per family. The application may be printed here or obtained from the admissions office
• For grades 1–12 we require a copy of the most recent report card, proof of prior grade completion (the year end report card for the previous school year), standardized test scores, and a discipline report prior to scheduling an admissions interview. You may use the Records Request Form in our Admissions Package to request the records if you do not have copies in your possession. A grade level assessment may be required prior to acceptance.
• K3 students must be three years old on or before September 1st; K4 students must be four years old on or before September 1st; No pre-entrance testing is required at the preschool level. K5 Students must be five years old on or before September 1st; 1st grade students must be six years old on or before September 1st. A grade assessment is required.
• Following a visit to the admissions office, an interview with a principal or alternative staff member will be scheduled. Every effort will be made to schedule the interview immediately following your visit. In all cases the student is required to attend the interview. After this interview and upon receipt of all requested documents, you will be notified of your acceptance.
• Admission decisions are based on test results, transcripts, personal interviews, available space, and are subject to final approval.
• The registration fee is $575 for grades K3-12. This is an annual, non-refundable/non-transferable charge for each student (new or returning) registering for enrollment at Cumberland Christian Academy. The payment of this fee secures a place for the student for the following school year.
• An updated copy of the Georgia School Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) and a copy of a certified birth certificate must be submitted with the application or no later than August 1st.
• CCA admits students of any race, color, gender and national origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Caron Gossett - Admissions Director
Caron Gossett is the Admissions Director for CCA and has been with the school for over 20 years. Having worked in our Corporate Office as an Administrative Secretary with the primary responsibility of enrollment and re-enrollment of CCA students, Caron has a broad knowledge of the history of our school and enjoys meeting each new family to introduce them to Cumberland.
She and her husband, Keith, serve at West Metro Church of God and have three children, two of whom are CCA alumni.
- 2015/2016 Enrollment Packet
- 2015-2016 K3-8th Calendar
- 2015-2016 9-12th Calendar
- 2015-2016 Tuition
- FACTS Tuition Enrollment
- Importance of Christian Education
Lee Campbell Ed.D
"Cumberland Christian has been a very positive experience for us. My daughter has been encouraged to grow, not just mentally, but spiritually as well. We would strongly recommend any parent to prayerfully consider sending their child to CCA." —Middle School Parent
"The decision to send my children to CCA was a 'no-brainer'. We chose the love, structure, and discipline CCA offers over the chaos and despair that government run schools offer. Sure, government schools are 'free' and worth every penny. Investing in CCA is investing in God's kingdom."—Elementary Parent